Purchase a Digital Subscription to Our Weekly Analytics Updates of the Commitment of Traders Reports.
See Data for over 40 Different Markets & Stay on Top of Futures Traders Positions
Currencies – Bonds – Commodities – Stocks – Energy – Metals
Commitment of Traders (COT) Data is published every Friday by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC). The CFTC provides raw data on actual trading positions of the different types of traders – Large Speculators, Commercial Hedgers and Small Traders.
This weekly data is unique and useful to understand where major traders are positioned in the markets. The drawback to the CFTC data release is that the data is in raw format and needs many steps to make it clear and readable. Let us do all the grunt work and join our service that unpacks all the data and transforms it into digestible charts and tables.
Get Individual Reports of Each Market:
- Graphs including Open Interest, Commercials, Speculators and Small Traders
- Identify Extreme Positions among Trader Groups
- Compare Positions against Market Prices
See Data Tables:
- Allows for comparison of All Market Groups by Open Interest, Commercial Traders, Large Speculators and Small Traders
- Comparison among Specific Market Groups: Equities, Currencies, Commodities, Stock Markets & Bonds
- Correlation Data for Trader Groups and Open Interest compared to Prices
Get Excel Data Downloads:
- Major Futures Market Positioning available in Excel download format (updated each week)
- Speculators, Commercials, Small Traders Positioning, Strength Levels & many more data-points
See data from over 40 major markets (and counting) that span currencies, commodities, bonds, energy and stocks.
Over 40+ Cross Currency Pages with Charts Added!
Recently Added New Features:
- Traders in Financial Futures Data Included
- Major Market Ratio Charts
- Excel Data Downloads for Major Futures Markets
Start Watching Where the Largest Traders in the Markets are Positioned Today!
Comes with a 30-Day Free Trial