By Anton Eljwizat -The USD/JPY pair has experienced much bearishness in the last few days as it currently trades at 86.30. The current bearish trend is expected to come to an end anytime soon, and a bullish correction may be in the making. I will illustrate below that the USD/JPY may very well be heading for a reversal. Traders are strongly advised to take advantage of the trend at an early stage.
• The chart below is the USD/JPY daily chart by ForexYard.
• The indicators used are the Slow Stochastic and RSI.
• Point 1: There is a “doji” candlestick that has formed on the chart, indicating that a reversal should take place.
• Point 2: The Slow Stochastic indicates a bullish cross, signaling that the next move may be in an upward direction.
• Point 3: The RSI is testing the lower border at the 0 mark, which may signal an upward movement is going to occur in the near future.
USD/JPY Daily Chart
Forex Market Analysis provided by Forex Yard.
© 2006 by FxYard Ltd
Disclaimer: Trading Foreign Exchange carries a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all investors. There is a possibility that you could sustain a loss of all of your investment and therefore you should not invest money that you cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with Foreign Exchange trading.