By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 07/13/2019
Recent drill results from the asset and its current resource are discussed in a Haywood report.
In a July 3 research note, Haywood analyst Kerry Smith reported that Bluestone Resources Inc.’s (BSR:TSX.V) recent drill results “continue to highlight the potential to upgrade Inferred resources to the Measured and Indicated (M&I) category at Cerro Blanco” in Guatemala.
Smith reviewed the newly reported results. Of the eight holes, six were from the North zone, and two from the South zone.
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Report: - See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators - Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly Newsletter
Each of the North zone holes intersected multiple veins as well as individual veins around 1 meter (1m) true width and of gold grades in the 510 grams per ton (510 g/t) range.
Highlight hole, UGCB19-144, intersected 12 veins and returned 19 g/t gold over 7.5m, including 98.5 g/t gold over 1m. The rest of the North zone holes returned an average gold grade of 6.8 g/t. “We expect this ore body will have a positive grade reconciliation to the reserve model when mined, given the high-grade, nuggety nature of the deposit,” commented Smith.
Results from the two South zone holes showed the best intercept to be 8.4 g/t gold over 9m.
Bluestone will continue drilling from surface throughout 2019 to finish the current 8,000m campaign.
Smith discussed the company’s current Cerro Blanco resource and its makeup. He indicated that about half of the existing 357,319 ounces of Inferred resources at an average 8.1 g/t gold grade could likely be converted into M&I resources without further drilling. M&I resources currently total 1,200,000 ounces of gold at an average grade of 10.1 g/t.
However, the resource could be expanded even further, Smith highlighted. It would just likely take some time to do so. He added, “We fully expect the current defined veins will extend further along strike and new veins will also be discovered as more drilling is completed, and the resource should double to about 500,000 ounces over time.”
Bluestone intends to update its current resource and reserve estimates in Q3/19 and 2020, respectively.
Looking forward, Smith pointed out that the next major step for the company and Cerro Blanco is financing, which the company aims to secure by year-end 2019. As such, and with significant infrastructure already in place there and all permits in hand, Haywood anticipates first production at Cerro Blanco by mid-2021.
“The project is very robust and is a strong acquisition candidate for midtier gold companies looking to add a shovel-ready, permitted project to their project portfolio,” Smith wrote.
Haywood has a Buy rating and a CA$2.75 per share target price on Bluestone, whose stock was trading at about CA$1.03 per share at the time the report was written. “We recommend accumulating shares at current levels,” wrote Smith.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases.
Disclosures from Haywood Securities, Bluestone Resources, July 3, 2019
Analyst Certification: I, Kerry Smith, hereby certify that the views expressed in this report (which includes the rating assigned to the issuers shares as well as the analytical substance and tone of the report) accurately reflect my/our personal views about the subject securities and the issuer. No part of my/our compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations.
The following Important Disclosures apply for Juggernaut Exploration:
▪The Analyst(s) preparing this report (or a member of the Analysts’ households) have a financial interest in Bluestone Resources.
▪ Haywood Securities, Inc. has reviewed lead projects of Bluestone Resources and a portion of the expenses for this travel have been reimbursed by the issuer.
▪ Haywood Securities, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries has managed or co-managed or participated as selling group in a public offering of securities for Bluestone Resources in the last 12 months.
Other material conflict of interest of the research analyst of which the research analyst or Haywood Securities Inc. knows or has reason to know at the time of publication or at the time of public appearance: n/a.
Research policy is available here.
( Companies Mentioned: BSR:TSX.V,