Train Yourself to be a better Forex Trader with leading Simulator Software
Reduce your learning time by testing years worth of data in minutes!
Forex Tester is a computer software simulator for the FOREX market that allows the user to practice trading and test out different trading strategies against real historical market data, rather than risk real money. The simulator gives the user total control over the testing process and testing speed.
Forex Tester is designed for all traders, including beginners who are just taking the first steps into the world of FOREX. Professionals who want to hone their trading skills and further develop trading strategies can also benefit from this software.
Why it is better than a demo account:
While a live FOREX demo account can help in this process, practicing in real time can be too long and complex. For example, if your trading system only allows trading every day only at certain hours, the user will have to sit at the computer every day for weeks or months on end before you see how your doing. In other words, demo trading can take a long time to get meaningful results.
Forex Tester reduces learning from weeks to minutes and allows the trader to test strategies uninterruptedly.
Just some of Forex Tester 2 Features:
- Multi-window interface
- Any operation is a mouse click away
- No need to learn or to write complex formulas
- Test your strategies with popular indicators, including Moving Averages, Bollinger Bands, MACDs, Pivot Points, Parabolic-SAR, RSI, Stochastic, Keltner Channels, Heiken Ashi candles, and many more
- Import historical data from any text format, including Metastock *.csv format and from MetaTrader 4 history format (*.hst)
- Customizable profit diagram that shows balance, equity, margin and drawdown
- Test unlimited number of currencies together
- Test unlimited number of strategies together (portfolio testing)
- Unlimited history size