By Central Bank News
Here’s today’s Central Bank News link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list comprises news about central banks that is not covered by Central Bank News. The list is updated during the day with the latest developments so readers don’t miss any important news.
- Bundesbank chief considered quitting over ECB bond-buying – paper (Reuters)
- RBA to keep finger off rate-cut button (Sydney Morning Herald)
- Bank Indonesia governor: No need to raise rates (MarketWatch)
- Economists React: What to expect from Bernanke’s Jackson Hole speech (WSJ)
- Q1 FY13 GDP at 5.5%:RBI unlikely to cut interest rates, say analysts (Economic Times)
- African central bank governors seek continental monetary integration (Global Times)