By Central Bank News
Here’s today’s Central Bank News link list, click through if you missed the previous link list. The list is updated during the day with the latest news about central banks so readers don’t miss any important developments.
- BOJ eyes policy pause, keeps outlook upbeat – sources (Reuters)
- Inflation set to fall below central-bank targets, JPMorgan says (Bloomberg)
- China vows to contain financial risks amid reforms (Reuters)
- Malaysia central bank to remain in wait-and-see mode-TD Securities (FXStreet)
- Kenya shilling gains 2nd day as central bank curbs money supply (Bloomberg)
- Central bank tipped to gain independence (MMtimes.com)