By The Gold Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 02/28/2019
The scope of the permit is described in this Haywood report.
In a Feb. 20 research note, analyst Mick Carew reported that, in an “important milestone,” Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD:TSX) received the plan of operations (POO) for Black Pine, a “highly prospective project similar to Goldstrike.”
Carew relayed the POO allows the company to drill year-round. As such, it will start a reverse circulation drill program in Q2/19, 80100 holes covering about 16,00020,000 meters, which is expected to last until mid-Q4/19.
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Report: - See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators - Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly Newsletter
The POO also affords access to the 7.3 square kilometer (7.3 sq km) zone of an approximate 12 sq km gold system and permission to disturb 141 acres, including for roads and drill pads.
Carew concluded, “We remain steadfast with our valuation, but with further drilling to more confidently demonstrate the potential for mineralization at the project and increase the company’s resource, we see further work to have a potential positive effect on our net asset value through adjustments to our resource base.”
Haywood has a Buy rating and a CA$1 per share target price on Liberty, whose stock is currently trading at around CA$0.38 per share. “We recommend accumulating shares at current prices,” Carew indicated.
1) Doresa Banning compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise Reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are billboard sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Liberty Gold. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Liberty Gold, a company mentioned in this article.
Disclosures from Haywood Securities, Liberty Gold Corp., Radar Flash, February 20, 2019
Haywood Securities, or certain of its affiliated companies, may from time to time receive a portion of commissions or other fees derived from the trading or financings conducted by other affiliated companies in the covered security. Haywood analysts are salaried employees who may receive a performance bonus that may be derived, in part, from corporate finance income.
Haywood Securities, Inc., and Haywood Securities (USA) Inc. do have officers in common however, none of those common officers affect or control the ratings given a specific issuer or which issuer will be the subject of Research coverage. In addition, the firm does maintain and enforce written policies and procedures reasonably designed to prevent influence on the activities of affiliated analysts.
Analyst Certification: I, Mick Carew, hereby certify that the views expressed in this report (which includes the rating assigned to the issuers shares as well as the analytical substance and tone of the report) accurately reflect my/our personal views about the subject securities and the issuer. No part of my/our compensation was, is, or will be directly or indirectly related to the specific recommendations.
The following Important Disclosures apply for Juggernaut Exploration:
▪ As of the end of the month immediately preceding this publication either Haywood Securities, Inc., one of its subsidiaries, its officers or directors beneficially owned 1% or more of Midas Gold Corp., (MAX-T).
▪ Haywood Securities, Inc. has reviewed lead projects of Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD-T), Midas Gold Corp., (MAX-T) and a portion of the expenses for this travel have been reimbursed by the issuer.
▪ Haywood Securities Inc. or an Affiliate has managed or co-managed or participated as selling group in a public offering of securities for Liberty Gold Corp. (LGD-T) in the past 12 months.
▪ Other material conflict of interest of the research analyst of which the research analyst or Haywood Securities Inc. knows or has reason to know at the time of publication or at the time of public appearance: n/a.
( Companies Mentioned: LGD:TSX,