The Energy Report
Source: Streetwise Reports 12/27/2018
This company, with an ISR project located in South Dakota, has filed a technical report to support the revised estimate.
In a Dec. 21 news release, Azarga Uranium Corp. (AZZ:TSX; AZZUF:OTCQB) announced it has filed a technical report to support an NI-43-101-compliant resource estimate increase at its Dewey Burdock in-situ recovery (ISR) uranium project.
The technical report for the increase highlighted the following:
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Report: - See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators - Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly Newsletter
- The Measured ISR resource increased 234%, to 13.78 million pounds U3O8 (13.78 Mlb) from 4.12 Mlb U3O8
- Measured and Indicated ISR resources increased 97% to 16.94 Mlb U3O8 from 8.58 Mlb U3O8
Azarga also reported that the updated estimate reflects a “larger and more contiguous resource likely to achieve improved project economics compared to existing preliminary economic assessment.”
In addition, the company noted that “several miles of lightly explored, mineralized trends remain to be further delineated” at the South Dakota-based project.
The company’s preliminary economic assessment will be revised as well, with release expected in Q2/19, according to the announcement.
1) Tracy Salcedo compiled this article for Streetwise Reports LLC and provides services to Streetwise reports as an independent contractor. She or members of her household own securities of the following companies mentioned in the article: None. She or members of her household are paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are sponsors of Streetwise Reports: Azarga. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees.
3) Comments and opinions expressed are those of the specific experts and not of Streetwise Reports or its officers. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article until three business days after the publication of the interview or article. The foregoing prohibition does not apply to articles that in substance only restate previously published company releases. As of the date of this article, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of Azarga Uranium, a company mentioned in this article.
( Companies Mentioned: AZZ:TSX; AZZUF:OTCQB,