By The Gold Report
Exploration on a massive project in Nevada holds the potential for “glory,” says Daniel Ameduri of Future Money Trends.
U.S. Gold Corp. (USAU:NASDAQ) is drilling a massive gold project. With Gold Standard Ventures Corp.’s (GSV:TSX.V; GSV:NYSE) Dave Mathewson at the helm for exploration, this is a must-have for any gold portfolio looking for some potential luster with elephant-sized discovery potential.
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Report: - See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators - Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly Newsletter
Here are the key takeaways from its recent press release:
1. A new drilling program at Gold Bar North, located on the Cortez Trend, has begun.
2. Dave Mathewson, the former go-to exploration geologist for Newmont and Gold Standard, has identified multiple Carlin-type deposit target areas.
3. Follow-up drilling will be conducted on positive results obtained from earlier this year.
Mr. Mathewson, U.S. Gold Corp.’s (USAU) Vice President and Head of Exploration, stated that “It’s the best exploration project I have seen in my career. Reminds me of the Railroad project (Gold Standard Ventures discovery) on steroids.”
We’ve witnessed this beforeI mean, this is almost the exact same set-up as Gold Standard Ventures, where Dave Mathewson’s team led to the consolidation of the Railroad-Pinion district and the discoveries of North Bullion, Sylvania, and Bald Mountain deposits.
Luke Norman is the co-founder of Gold Standard Ventures and U.S. Gold Corp. (USAU), as well as a master when it comes to advancing early-stage companies quickly. Gold Standard Ventures increased from a $15 million market cap to a billion dollars largely based upon Mathewson-led discoveries and Luke Norman driving the business development.
The Keystone property position controls the entire district-scale opportunity and is comprised of approximately 15 square miles of mining claims.
In addition to Dave Mathewson, we will also have Tom Chapin on the technical advisory team for exploration. Tom was the senior geologist at the Cortez Gold Mine for Barrick Gold, the largest gold company on the planet.
We are going to be focused on the Keystone project because that’s where the glory will be if Mathewson scores big for us on U.S. Gold Corp.
This is the right team, and it’s in the area of major gold deposits.
It’s also a speculative exploration stock, so that means high-risk, high-reward. I want you to enjoy getting rich when we are right and avoid being poor if we are wrong. Always take into consideration that I have no idea what your financial position is or your risk tolerance.
Daniel Ameduri is the editor of the Wealth Research Group and the cofounder of Future Money Trends Letter, FMT Advisory and Crush The Street. After warning family and friends in 2007 about the coming market and mortgage collapse, Ameduri started his own YouTube channel, VisionVictory, which has received 10 million video views. On March 18, 2008, Ameduri called for Dow 8,000, the collapse of Lehman Brothers, AIG, and Washington Mutual. During the mortgage crisis, he helped people buy Put Options on Countrywide Mortgage; these Puts saw a gain of 1,400%.
Want to read more Gold Report articles like this? Sign up at www.streetwisereports.com/get-news for our free e-newsletter, and you’ll learn when new articles have been published. To see a list of recent articles and interviews with industry analysts and commentators, visit our Streetwise Interviews page.
1) Daniel Ameduri: I, or members of my immediate household or family, own shares of the following companies mentioned in this article: None. I personally am, or members of my immediate household or family are, paid by the following companies mentioned in this article: None. My company has a financial relationship with the following companies referred to in this article: U.S. Gold Corp. I determined which companies would be included in this article based on my research and understanding of the sector.
2) The following companies mentioned in this article are sponsors of Streetwise Reports: None. Streetwise Reports does not accept stock in exchange for its services. Click here for important disclosures about sponsor fees. The information provided above is for informational purposes only and is not a recommendation to buy or sell any security.
5) From time to time, Streetwise Reports LLC and its directors, officers, employees or members of their families, as well as persons interviewed for articles and interviews on the site, may have a long or short position in securities mentioned. Directors, officers, employees or members of their immediate families are prohibited from making purchases and/or sales of those securities in the open market or otherwise from the time of the interview or the decision to write an article, until one week after the publication of the interview or article. As of the date of this interview, officers and/or employees of Streetwise Reports LLC (including members of their household) own securities of U.S. Gold Corp., a company mentioned in this article.
( Companies Mentioned: USAU:NASDAQ,